Flour Lake Campground

FlourLakeCampgroundThe Flour Lake Campground is a United States Forest Service Federal campground located on the north shore of Flour Lake featuring 37 rustic sites. Each site is equipped with a fire grate and picnic table. The Flour Lake public boat launch is also located in this campground. Campsites are available for tents and RV’s, but note there is no water or electricity available in individual campsites. Two wells for drinking water as well as 3 vault toilets are spread throughout the campground.

Lakefront sites are available and include campsites 18, 19, 20, 26, 36, and 37. Approximately 60% of the campsites can be reserved online or by phone through the federal reservation system (recreation.gov) while the other 40% are available on a first-come, first-served basis only.

The Flour Lake campground is operated by Golden Eagle Lodge under a special use permit by the United States Forest Service. As concessionaire, Golden Eagle Lodge maintains the campground as well as employs personnel to serve as campground host when one is available. All questions, concerns, and comments can be directed towards Golden Eagle Lodge. Amenities available at no charge to guests of Golden Eagle Lodge are not included in the rates charged at the Flour Lake Campground.

Visit the Flour Lake Campground Website!
Make a reservation at Recreation.gov or at 1- 877-444-6777

For questions, contact Golden Eagle Lodge at 1-218-388-2203

Campground Rates

Rates are on a per-night basis.

For one Vehicle$22.00
Each Additional Vehicle (not towed)$11.00
Leashed PetsN/C

Check in time after 2:00 PM
Check out time before 11:00 AM

State and Local Taxes are included in nightly rate

Maximum 8 people and 1 camping unit per site

A reservation fee is required when reserving a campsite. Reservations must be done through the federal reservation system. The cancellation policy is determined by Recreation.gov via contract with the United States Forest Service.

Well behaved pets are accepted in the Flour Lake Campground. Pets must be on a leash at all times while in the campground. Please control noisy pets so other campers are not disturbed. Please clean up after your pet or walk it in a primitive area. You are responsible for any damage caused by your pet, including holes. Please chain your pet in such a way as to not damage trees.

Return to Homepage